Preeminent Washington DC Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Help When You Need It Most
The medical malpractice and personal injury attorneys at Jack H. Olender & Associates, PC blend the expertise gained through over 40 years of remarkable achievement in the courtroom with unwavering compassion and dedication to protecting the catastrophically injured throughout Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
As recognized leaders in medical malpractice and personal injury law, our mission is to advocate relentlessly for those needlessly injured by the negligence of others. We have championed the rights of many clients and fully understand the burdens they face—physical, emotional, and financial.
We build relationships and trust with our clients that inspire us to exemplify the highest standards and to do our utmost on their behalf at every turn.
We have earned our description as "The Malpractice Firm" by concentrating on medical and hospital malpractice cases of all types. Our firm also excels in personal injury cases involving catastrophic injuries caused by the carelessness or negligence of others. Our practice particularly emphasizes:
We stand out from the crowd
Our small firm has the most experienced and the most recognized medical malpractice lawyers in Washington.
- Each of our senior trial attorneys was again elected to the Best Lawyers in America in the 2014 edition in medical malpractice and in personal injury law.
- Each senior trial attorney has earned the coveted AV Preeminent rating, the highest given, from the nationwide Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™.
- Four of our attorneys have been named Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Two of our attorneys are recognized by the media as the King and Queen of Malpractice.
- Our peers repeatedly ask us to share our valuable legal insight at conferences and seminars.
In addition to the legion of leading experts we rely on to give each case solid footing, one of our attorneys is a nurse as well, and distinguished pediatrician/lawyer Dr. Robert S. Chabon is of counsel to the firm.
We have the credentials
The Medical Malpractice Law Firm Jack H. Olender & Associates, PC has labored to achieve a proven record of success helping clients receive fair compensation. Example cases include—
- The nation’s first multi-million dollar obstetric malpractice verdict
- Resolution of more than 200 cases in excess of $1 million each, either by trial or settlement
- Positive outcomes in complex cases that have garnered the attention of leading national television and print media including Larry King Live, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, and all of the network news programs
Let our team help you
At Jack H. Olender & Associates, PC, every case is approached as a team. We combine our attorneys’ more than 150 years of malpractice and injury law experience to produce an indomitable resource for victims of avoidable tragedies.
Contact us to see the difference our exceptional medical malpractice and catastrophic personal injury attorneys can make in your case and in your life.
There is no risk
The firm generally works on a contingent (percentage) fee arrangement, so no legal fees are paid if money is not recovered on your behalf. We practice in District of Columbia and Maryland courts.